Registered with HMRC
Eleonora's house cleaning service
You can also use our contact form.
Please take the time to read these Terms & Conditions carefully
1. All prices are subject to change. We will give existing customers not less than 14 days’ notice of any change in price.
2. Our minimum is 2 hours for the weekly service and 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
3. Payment may be made in cash, by cheque. All cheques made payable to Eleonora upon completion of the job on the day of service carried out, unless otherwise agreed. The customer will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonoured cheque.
4. We guarantee all our work: if you are not satisfied with the service you have received from us please contact the office by telephone or email. We will gladly return and re-clean any areas in question free of charge. If you are still not satisfied we will immediately refund our charges for the affected area(s). This guarantee is only applicable provided you have complied with all obligations incumbent upon you under these terms and conditions; you have notified us of your concerns by telephone or email within 24 hours of the completion of the service and you allow our staff access to your property within 48 hours in order to re-clean any affected areas.
5. Our staff will not enter any environment or clean any areas they consider to be unsafe or potentially hazardous to health. In particular staffs are under strict instructions not to clean vomit, blood, after a pets or any similar hazard.
6. Eleonora's House Cleaning Service has public and employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operative working on behalf of Eleonora's House Cleanin Service. There is £200.00 excess on any claim. In the event of any damage or breakages you must inform us as soon as possible and in any event within 24 hours of the relevant visit. Failure to do so will result in the customer not being able to make a claim against Eleonora's House Cleaning.
7. The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice.
8. Freezers must be defrosted in advance as the timescales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
9. We cannot reschedule any regular services. We have no availability to send a cleaner at a time and day different than the scheduled.
10. Costs of parking and congestion charge are to be paid by the customer and are not included in the price.
11. For regular cleaning Your contract continues as long as you want. We need two weeks notice in order to cancel the cleaning service.
12. The cleaner is introduced to the client as a self employed cleaner and the clieant shall retain the cleaner only under a contract for services. The client directly agrees with the cleaner the terms of such contract and will be responsible giving instructions.